Friday, February 15, 2008

decisions for this summer

Last summer Leah was a rafting guide for Bigfoot rafting company in willow creek, CA. I went to visit her and loved the place and thought it would be really fun to try adn work there this summer. so i sent my resume in and the owners called me today and said i would definitely be bale to work there. So this is all very exciting but now that it's an actual possibility I'm starting to question if it's really what i wanna do. I don't wanna miss this chance to do something out of the ordinary that I might regret not doing. But at the same time I dont want to miss going home and my family and all my friends and everything.
So this is all very exciting because I have this chance to camp all summer, meet new people, learn how to raft and guide, and, lets be serious, this is gonna be the chance of a lifetime. But I can't decide if I want to not see my friends and family more than this....

more updates to come
much love

No comments: