Sunday, April 27, 2008

Home






I know I should be reading. Not blogging. But there are some subjects that interest me a little more than what Paul Bradshaw has to say about prayer in the Patristic Era. So here I am.


The subject for tonight's procratination: HOME. Good ol Yakima, My dad, my brothers playing music, my baby sister giggling, my crazy mom being crazy. All of it. I just really miss it sometimes. At school it's weird becasue I have things for myself. Like I can buy food that only I will eat where as if I bring food home in yakima, itll be gone before it gets tot he kitchen. I was on the phone with peter a while back and it was about the time mary adn george got home from school and soon enough it was on speaker and it was like I was home with them, with peter making his random and under-his-breath jokes that make everyone pee their pants, George and his observations that make everyone stop. turn. look. question. and shake their heads all the while him saying "...what?" and mary. little miss mary just laughing laughing laughing at everything thats going on. I miss family dinners and dads oke of the day from work . him laughing harder at the punch line than anyone else, but a polite ha ha to satisfy him :)



Hmmmmmmmm...home


much love

No comments: